Waupaca County sheriff’s report July 10
• July 9 – Caller at Jellystone Park, in the E6500 block of State Highway 110, Fremont, reported several thefts of fire ringers and customers’ bicycles.
• July 9 – Caller in the N6500 block of State Highway 45, New London, reported $400 cash was taken out of her drawer.
• July 9 – Caller at the Chain One Stop, in the N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported a black Subaru Outback left without paying $16 for gas.
• July 8 – Caller at Iola Living Assistance, in the 100 block of Chet Krause Drive, Iola, reported hearing knocking on the front window shortly after midnight. She was working alone.
• July 8 – Caler at Kwik Trip, in the 200 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a male in his 20s with a buzzcut and a 5 o’clock shadow drinking outside the building.
• July 8 – Caller at Bleu Cheese House in the N2700 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported she believes a garbage truck struck the building.
• July 8 – Caller in the 7600 block of Woodside Lane, Custer, reported a man is threatening to send his friends to kill her.
• July 8 – Caller in the E4000 block of Bags Hill Road, Waupaca, reported that sometime in the last three days someone put a firecracker in his mailbox and blew off the back.
• July 8 – Caller in the 700 block of Wesley Street, Waupaca, reported a group of 15 youths in the park smoking and cursing at other youths.
• July 7 – Caller in the N3800 block of County Trunk KK, Weyauwega, reported his driveway was paved by All State Asphalt from Oshkosh and he is not happy with the job they did.
• July 7 – Caller in the E200 block of Johnson Road, Dayton, reported someone used her name and information to get six cell phones.
• July 7 – Caller in the E7800 block of State Highway 96, Fremont, reported an unconscious female. Caller is not sure if she is breathing, but she is diabetic.
• July 7 – Caller in the 400 block of Main Street, Scandinavia, reported someone threw a rock through her window.
• July 7 – Caller in the N100 block of County Trunk J, Dale, reported a gold Toyota sedan with three occupants who threw a pack of firecrackers that exploded under the caller’s truck.
• July 7 – Caller in the 400 block of Industrial Drive, Waupaca, is a truck driver for MPD and reported seeing a worker smoke what appeared to be marijuana from a pipe while on break.
• July 7 – Caller in the N2900 block of Sommer Home Road, New London, reported someone smashed his mailbox.
• July 6 – Caller at the Chain One Stop, in the N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported a silver or gray Jeep with possible Minnesota plates drove off without paying $31 for gas.
• July 6 – Caller at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, in the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King, reported a member threatening employees and throwing things.
• July 6 – Caller at Family Dollar, in the 300 block of Wolf River Plaza, New London, reported finding drug paraphernalia while in the back of the store.
• July 6 – Caller at the Landing Strip, in the E4300 block of East Gate Drive, Waupaca, reported a dancer that did not want to leave and was arguing with him. Caller said he finally got her to leave.
• July 5 – Caller at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, in the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, King, reported two members got into a physical altercation.
• July 5 – Caller in the 500 block of Park Avenue, Waupaca, reported someone shot fireworks at his dog.
• July 5 – Caller in the N7000 block of West Pine Lake Road, Wild Rose, reported getting a call from someone who claimed to be from the IRS. She purchased $200 worth of iTunes gift cards.
• July 5 – Caller in the 5800 block of County Trunk DD, Waupaca, reported her ex is smoking pot and doing pills in front of her 10-year-old step son.
• July 5 – Caller in the 400 block of Cleveland Avenue, Wild Rose, reported two people in front of the library, one in a reddish sweatshirt and the other in grayish/blackish sweatshirt, possibly shooting up drugs.
• July 5 – Caller in the 500 block of Division Street, New London, requested an ambulance for a 50-year-old female with a gunshot wound.
• July 4 – Caller at the Sunset BP, in the E600 block of U.S Highway 10, Weyauwega, reported a gas drive off of nearly $40 by a black Chevy SUV driven by a female with dark hair and sunglasses.
• July 4 – Caller in the N2200 block of Fern Avenue, Waupaca, reported boats are jumping waves and making noise. She has a recording of the noise and would like an officer to come listen to the recording.
• July 4 – Caller at Fleases Campground, in the E8000 block of Flease Road, New London, reported receiving a counterfeit $100 bill.
• July 4 – Caller in the E5900 block of Bear Lake Road, New london, reported it looked like someone was looking through the window last night. They found a crowbar today on a pile of leaves by the window.
• July 4 – Caller at ThedaCare, in the 800 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca, requested an officer for a sex offense.
• July 4 – Caller in the 1000 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported four people entered two homes that were condemned due to storm damage.
• July 3 – Caller in the 600 block of Tower Road, Waupaca, reported that prescriptions were taken from his truck last night.
• July 3 – Caller at the Sunset BP, in the E600 block of U.S Highway 10, Weyauwega, reported a gas drive off of $16.
• July 3 – Caller in the N2200 block of Fern Avenue, Waupaca, has footage of boats going too fast with personal watercraft jumping in their wakes. She would like an officer to come view the footage.
• July 3 – Caller in the N2100 block of Teal Trail, Hortonville, reported his son’s fishing pole was taken from their boat.
• July 3 – Caller at Dairy Queen, in the 300 block of Badger Street, Waupaca, reported a male with a white shirt and khaki shorts was kicked out for being intoxicated.
No seatbelt leads to injury
One person was injured after not wearing a seatbelt in a June 28 crash.
At 3:30 a.m., Daniel Bosquez, 22, New London, was driving a 2001 Buick Century owned by Karen White, Hortonville, westbound on Meartz Road, in the town of Caledonia.
Bosquez lost control while negotiating a curve, the vehicle entered the south ditch, struck a fence and came to a stop.
Bosquez was transported via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center for a suspected serious injury.
Dominic Procknow, 15, Coral Springs, Florida, and Amelia Roe, 13, Waupaca, were also in the car, without belts on, but were not injured.
Drinking factor in crash
One person was sent to the hospital in a June 24 crash where alcohol was cited as a factor.
At 2:30 a.m., Tyler Conradt, 19, Clintonville, was driving a 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo southbound on Kratzke Road in Larrabee.
Conradt lost control, struck a utility pole, hit a culvert and the vehicle then overturned.
Conradt was transported via ambulance to the New London Family Medical Center for a possible injury. He was wearing a seatbelt.
Nathaniel Laude, 19, Clintonville, was also in the vehicle and was not injured. He was wearing a seatbelt.
Conradt was cited for operating under the influence, failure to keep vehicle under control, possess open intoxicants and underage person transport intoxicants.
One cited in crash
One person received two citations in a July 5 crash.
At 5:50 a.m., James Cleveland, 54, Weyauwega, was driving a 1997 Buick LeSabre and turned eastbound onto U.S. Highway 10 from Reek Road, in Weyauwega.
Zachary Jones, 25, Ogdenburg, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 eastbound on U.S. 10 as well.
Jones said he was not paying attention and struck Cleveland. Cleveland spun out and went into the ditch.
Cleveland was transported for suspected minor injuries by ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca. He was wearing a seatbelt.
Jones was not injured, he was also wearing a seatbelt.
Jones was cited for inattentive driving and non-registration of auto.
One injured in crash
One person was injured in a Fourth of July crash, according to a press release from the Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office.
At 7:20 p.m., The Waupaca County Sheriff’s office received a call about a one-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 45 in the town of Lebanon.
Deputies arrived and determined a 47-year-old female was northbound on State 45, lost control of her vehicle, entered the east ditch and struck a parked truck.
The female was transported by helicopter to ThedaCare Regional Medical Center in Neenah for serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Alcohol was not a factor and the accident remains under investigation.