Waupaca County sheriff’s report July 17
• July 16 – Caller in the 100 block of East Wolf River Avenue, reported an intoxicated male passed out outside of a vehicle.
• July 16 – Caller at the Kwik Trip located in the 900 block of North Shawano Street, New London, reported finding syringes in the garbage can.
• July 16 – Caller in the 200 block of East Parker Street, Weyauwega, reported he just got home and it appears someone drove through his neighbor’s yard, into his driveway and struck his vehicle.
• June 16 – Caller in the N9000 block of County Trunk J, Iola, reported someone shot the house. One bullet went through the window, another through the wall and one is lodged in the foundation.
• July 16 – Caller in the E5700 block of School Section Lane, Manawa, reported someone drove a golf cart through a corn field that caller is renting.
• July 16 – Caller in the E4000 block of Bags Hill Road, Waupaca, wanted a welfare check done on her son who called her and told her he took acid and heroin and can’t feel his legs.
• July 16 – Caller in the N400 block of East Road, Waupaca, reported his game camera was stolen and someone kicked in his door.
• July 16 – Caller in the E5800 block of Waukaunaka Street, Weyauwega, reported his neighbor chased her while driving his Gator, yelling profanities at her. He may have been intoxicated.
• July 15 – Caller in the E9600 block of Mulroy Road, New London, reported receiving voicemails at 1:45 a.m. the previous day saying she was “fat” and a “bitch.”
• July 15 – Caller in the 100 block of South Main Street, Waupaca, reported a blue and gray GMC Suburban was vandalized with a paint striper the previous night.
• July 15 – Caller in the E3600 block of Lind Center Road, Waupaca, reported his neighbor threatened to beat him up if he didn’t pay him $50. His neighbor was holding a hammer at the time.
• July 15 – Caller at the Weyauwega Drive Inn, located in the 400 block of West Main Street, Weyauwega, reported receiving a fake $20 bill.
• July 15 – Caller on Long Lake reported his boat was struck by a Skidoo jet boat. The suspect was intoxicated and left his phone and wallet at the scene before taking off.
• July 15 – Caller in the 200 block of Wolf River Drive, Fremont, reported a male with tattoos, wearing black muscle shirt, threw a beer bottle at him. The caller has a concealed carry permit but did not pull his gun out.
• July 14 – Caller at Nelson’s Shell, in the 1100 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca, reported two sodas were stolen the previous night at 5:05 p.m.
• July 14 – Caller in the E2300 block of Fawn Ridge Court, Waupaca, reported they were scammed out of $4,000 via the phone through gift card purchases.
• July 14 – Caller in the N700 block of Bestul Road, Manawa, reported a male suspect took scrap iron without paying for it.
• July 14 – Caller in the 600 block of Harrison Street, Waupaca, reported she was receiving lewd photos on her cell phone.
• July 14 – Caller at Northport Convenience Store, in the E8400 block of State Highway 54, New London, reported a $20 gas drive off by an older man in a gold Dodge Stratus.
• July 14 – Caller in the 900 block of Eighth Street, Waupaca, reported he left his $70 cowboy hat at the shelter at South Park and someone took it.
• July 14 – Caller in the E7700 block fo State Highway 54, New London, reported her .22-caliber rifle is missing. She doesn’t have the make or serial numbers.
• July 14 – Caller reported finding a baggie with white powder in it in front of the Piggly Wiggly, in the 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca.
• July 14 – Caller in the 200 block of Progress Road, Manawa, reported hearing a loud bang and 10 minutes later someone knocking aggressively at their door.
• July 13 – Caller in the 400 block of South Harlon Street, Weyauwega, reported her garage was broken into.
• July 13 – Caller reported needles on the side of the road between County Trunk Q and the garden shop in Waupaca.
• July 13 – Caller in the N6700 block of Chapel Drive, Scandinavia, reported a heroin overdose. The caller did administer Narcan.
• June 13 – Caller at Fleet Farm, in the 200 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca, reported they have a female detained for shoplifting.
• July 13 – Caller in the E7300 block of Nicolai Road, Manawa, reported he believes his cousin came into his house and stole his change jars.
• July 13 – Caller in the N2800 block of Otter Drive, Waupaca, reported he believes someone is stealing his mail.
• July 13 – Caller on Demarest Street in Waupaca, reported a female picks up heroin in bulk two times a month from Milwaukee. She has guns in her residence, and three adult children who live with her and use and sell the drug.
• July 12 – Caller in the 800 block of Weiland Road, Caledonia, reported a welder with a tank, a pull-behind tree planter and a pull-behind seeder/spreader were stolen.
• July 12 – Caller in the 400 block of West Union Street, Waupaca, reported there was a male blow-up doll left on her property in the parking lot.
• July 11 – Caller in the 700 block of Woodland Circle, Waupaca, reported finding a baggie with a white substance and needles in his front lawn.
• July 11 – Caller in the E1900 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca, reported he was flying a drone and got it stuck in a tree by the seventh hole of the disc golf course. He would like the fire department to come and remove the drone. Caller was advised the fire department will not be dispatched for that and that the caller should talk to his parents about the drone. He was also told not to climb the tree as he might hurt himself.
• July 11 – Caller at the Chain One Stop, in the N2400 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported a motorcycle gas drive off of $8.
• July 11 – Caller in the E9100 block fo Jennings Road, New London, reported her back door was ajar, her bedroom door was forced open and she has open drawers. She is making a list of anything stolen.
• July 11 – Caller in the 900 block of Cherokee Court, Waupaca, reported her purse was stolen from her vehicle sometime last night.
• July 11 – Caller in the 200 block of East Union Street, Waupaca, reported her daughter woke her up at 5:30 a.m. and stole money from her.
• June 11 – Caller in the 300 block of East Sumner Street, Weyauwega, reported his daughter is receiving text messages from another girl who is threatening to tie his daughter up and drag her behind her car.
• July 10 – Caller in the E8500 block of Stoney Hill Road, Larrabee, reported coming home from vacation and finding his tractor has been stolen. It was green with yellow wheels.
Motorcyclist hurt after hitting deer
A man on a motorcycle went to the hospital after hitting a deer on July 16.
The accident happened at 4:51 a.m., on State Highway 110 in Royalton.
Cristobal Hernandez, 34, Weyauwega, was driving a 2009 Suzuki VZ800 on State 110 when he struck a deer.
He was wearing a helmet and was transported by ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, for a suspected minor injury.
One injured in accident
A woman went to the hospital after a July 10 accident.
The accident happened at 5:33 p.m., the intersection of State Highway 22 and Old Highway 22, in the town of Dayton.
Anna Gallegos-Hunt, 64, Wild Rose, was driving a 2009 Jeep Patriot southbound on State 22.
James Van Valkenburg, 47, Tampa, Florida, was driving a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron attempting to cross the intersection.
Van Valkenburg entered the intersection and Struck Gallegos-Hunt.
Both drivers were wearing seatbelts.
Gallegos-Hunt was transported via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, for a suspected minor injury.
Van Valkenburg was cited for fail/yield right away from stop sign.
Woman airlifted after crash
A woman was airlifted for a serious injury after a July 4 crash.
The accident happened on State Highway 45 by Private Beyer Road in the town of Lebanon.
Kathleen Riemer, 46, New london, was driving a 1991 Toyota Previa northbound on State 45.
She crossed the centerline, was headed northbound in the southbound lane, overcorrected, entered the gravel shoulder right of the roadway, and struck a parked 1994 Ford F-150, owned by Jeffrey Harris, Tigerton.
Riemer was taken by helicopter to ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah for a severe leg injury. She was wearing a seatbelt.