Waupaca County sheriff’s report July 24
• July 23 – Caller at Taco Bell, located in the 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a female driving a small blue cart in the drive through who is very intoxicated. She could hardly talk or grab her food. She left headed into town.
• July 23 – Caller at Taco Bell, located in the 1000 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a person in a gray Chevy Malibu is drunk in the drive through. The person offered the caller a drink.
• July 23 – Caller reported someone left their campsite drunk at Bear Lake Campground, located in the N4700 block of State Highway 22/110, Manawa. They were headed north.
• July 23 – Caller in the 1500 block of Orchard Court, New London, reported a dark Ford SUV in his driveway with the lights off. He went outside and yelled at them and they took off.
• July 23 – Caller reported a 2016 silver car headed from County Trunk A to U.S. Highway 10, with three black females and full of cocaine. They are headed to Milwaukee.
• July 23 – Caller at Kwik Trip, in the 900 block of Shawano Street, New London, reported at 6:51 a.m., a male in a red Saturn Vue has been taking things out of his car and putting them back in repeatedly since 2 a.m.
• July 23 – Caller in the N5700 block of State Highway 22/110, Manawa, reported his 2011 Dodge Ram was struck last night by a black Chevy pickup.
• July 23 – Caller in the N4600 block of North Rail Road, Ogdensburg, reported someone made ruts in the driveway and on the trail that used to be a railroad track.
• July 23 – Caller at ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, in the 1400 block of Mill Street, New London, reported a female who intentionally overdosed.
• July 23 – Caller in the E2700 block of Cali Way, Waupaca, reported a large hole and fractured glass in the back window of a Chrysler Town and Country.
• July 23 – Caller in the 200 block of Meyer Street, Marion, reported a man wearing a gray sleeveless shirt and shorts, with shaggy dirty blonde hair, stole $40 from his truck.
• July 23 – Caller in the 300 block of Oak Street, Manawa, reported his ex stole his pistol and won’t let him leave his house and her vehicle blocked his in.
• July 23 – Caller in the N1800 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca, reported her daughter received another phone from a neighbor and on the phone there are pictures of the daughter as well as adult men.
• July 23 – Caller in the 200 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega, reported an older male in a green Jeep Cherokee parked outside her house for an hour.
• July 22 – Caller on East 14th Street, Clintonville, reported hitting an owl. He wanted to keep it.
• July 22 – Caller at Fremont Bait and Tackle, in the E500 block of State Highway 110, Fremont, reported a broken window, and roughly $200 or less missing, along with bait thrown all over the floor.
• July 22 – Caller in the E8100 block of County Trunk H, Fremont, reported at 6 a.m., that his neighbor has been firing a gun since 5:10 a.m., and emptied an entire clip at that time. He has since started shooting again.
• July 22 – Caller at Kwik Trip, in the 200 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported the theft of a soda by a male wearing a blue shirt with a backpack. Reporter stated they have had issues with him stealing previously.
• July 22 – Caller at Kmart, in the 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a male outside yelling that Donald Trump is in the store.
• July 21 – Caller in the N8900 block of Pagel Road, Iola, reported one of his animals ingested poison that someone set out. Caller said he had only 15 minutes to get hydrogen peroxide into the animal to induce vomiting.
• July 21 – Caller in the 100 block of North Franklin Street, Waupaca, would like to speak to an officer about a neighbor putting trash in their garbage.
• July 21 – Caller in the 400 block of West Main Street, Weyauwega, reported the theft of $20 from her phone case that was in her car.
• July 21 – Caller at Bear Lake Campground, in the N4700 block of State Highway 22/110, Manawa, reported 10 to 15 people aged 18-22 that didn’t pay and were in a campsite. The caller asked them to leave and they refused. He would like them to leave or pay the fee.
• July 21 – Caller in the E700 block of State Highway 54, Waupaca, reported a man came into their house and said he lives there. He seemed intoxicated. He is now hitchhiking in the middle of the road. The man has black, curly hair and is wearing a flannel shirt and sweatpants.
• July 20 – Caller in the N200 block of East Road, Waupaca, reported a gas can, trail camera and pistol were missing from an unlocked garage.
• July 20 – Caller in the 1000 block of Mill Pond Circle, Weyauwega, reported her vehicle was side swiped overnight. She is unable to open the door.
• July 19 – Caller in the N2900 block of County Trunk QQ, reported she had approximately $5,000 in fraudulent charges on her credit card. She said her email and social security number were also compromised.
• July 19 – Caller at Kwik Trip, in the 200 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported an unruly person at the store. She requested an officer.
• July 19 – Caller in the 400 block of Granite Street, Waupaca, reported a 26-year-old female possibly overdosing.
• July 18 – Caller in the 300 block of North Washington Street, Waupaca, reported a male has drugs on his person when he is with her kids.
• July 18 – Caller in the 200 block of Sherman Street, Marion, reported a bloody machete on the ground. It was found to be a Halloween toy with fake blood on it.
• July 18 – Caller at the Waupaca County Processing Center, in the E4900 block of Swan Road, Manawa, reported a male who did not pay $30.
• July 18 – Caller at the Ramada Grand Seasons, in the 100 block of Grand Seasons Drive, Waupaca, reported a man in room 303 that was apparently left by his companion. The caller said they don’t know who he is, he has not paid for the room, and he does not wake up. Also that there is drug paraphernalia in the room.
• July 18 – Caller at ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, in the 800 block of Riverside Drive, Waupaca, reported a sex offense of a 2 year old.
• July 18 – Caller in the 700 block of East Alfred Street, Weyauwega, reported receiving threatening text messages, along with her fiance from a man regarding a wallet that was stolen seven years ago.
Multiple people hurt in crash
Four people ended up in the hospital after a July 9 crash.
The crash happened at 10:42 a.m. on State Highway 45 just south of Blueberry Road.
Maria Muniz, 40, New London, was backing a 2009 Ford Escape out of a driveway to turn southbound on State 45.
Kyle Wied, 24, Clintonville, was driving a 2002 Dodge Neon southbound on State 45.
Muniz did not yield the right of way to Wied. Wied struck Muniz when Muniz pulled out in front of him.
Muniz was transported by ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-New London for suspected serious injury.
Christian Muniz, 18 and Jonathan Muniz, 14, were also transported by ambulance for suspected injuries. Everyone was wearing their seat belt.
Wied went to the hospital, but was not transported via ambulance.
Maria Muniz was cited for inattentive driving.