Waupaca County sheriff’s report
• Sept. 4 – Caller in the N600 block of Klemp Road, Fremont, reported her vehicle was gone through overnight and a gas card was stolen, along with a binder full of receipts.
• Sept. 4 – Caller in the N300 block of Klemp Road, Fremont, reported two hunting knives were taken from her vehicle overnight.
• Sept. 4 – Caller in the N2600 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, requested to speak to the governor. He was given the 1-800 number for the governor.
• Sept. 4 – Caller in the 300 block of Pine Street, Manawa, reported she took a bunch of pills.
• Sept. 4 – Caller in the 200 block of East Sumner Street, Weyauwega, reported someone crashed a car into his garage door.
• Sept. 3 – Caller in the E1600 block of Park View Way, Waupaca, reported her boyfriend took her purse and her phone.
• Sept. 3 – Caller in the 9300 block of Nelson Street, Amherst Junction, reported she was at a pool with her friends and noticed a guy possibly video taping and taking pictures of her friends as they were getting out of the pool.
• Sept. 3 – Caller at Jellystone Campground, in the E6500 of State Highway 110, Fremont, reported finding a golf cart in a field. This is not the one that was reported missing earlier.
• Sept. 3 – Caller in the 100 block of Second Avenue, Weyauwega, reported his son came home and stole more than $50.
• Sept. 3 – Caller at Kwik Trip, in the 200 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a hit and run. A white van hit gas pumps and drove off. No gas is leaking and the pumps have been shut off.
• Sept. 2 – Caller in the 400 block of Main Street, Wild Rose, reported a female who has possibly overdosed.
• Sept. 2 – Caller in the 1400 block of Wyman Street, New London, reported her house was egged for a second time.
• Sept. 2 – Caller in the 400 block of South Western Avenue, Waupaca, reported a possible overdose. There is a suicide note with empty pill bottles.
• Sept. 2 – Caller in the 300 block of Wisconsin Street, Waupaca, reported a child has been lingering around the neighborhood all afternoon without shoes. She is feeding him and asked where his parents are. He said they are home sleeping and won’t wake up.
• Sept. 1 – Caller in the N7400 block of Flater Road, town of Union, reported her bank account was charged $90 for an LSAT training book.
• Sept. 1 – Caller at Jellystone Campground, in the E6500 of State Highway 110, Fremont, reported a Club Car 10 golf cart was stolen.
• Sept. 1 – Caller in the E6900 block of Garrity Road, Manawa, reported his house was broken into and $100 in cash was taken. He has the suspect on camera.
• Sept. 1 – Caller in the 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca, reported that her car was gone through and her purse and a prescription were stolen.
• Sept. 1 – Caller at McDonald’s in the 1100 block of North Shawano Street, New London, reported a half-naked female, passed out in the bathroom who was not responsive.
• Sept. 1 – Caller in the N2500 block of Woodland Circle, Waupaca, reported her neighbor threw a rock through the basement window. It’s an ongoing issue and the parents won’t do anything about it.
• Aug. 31 – Caller in the 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca, reported her wallet was stolen out of her car the previous night.
• Aug. 31 – Caller in the 600 block of Oak Street, Waupaca, reported her car was broken into and her phone was stolen.
• Aug. 30 – Caller in the E1800 block of Amy Street, Waupaca, reported her car was entered the previous night and her purse and laptop are gone.
• Aug. 30 – Caller in the N10600 block of Peterson Road, Marion, reported someone stole a RV trailer frame and axle from his property and his internet cable was cut.
• Aug. 30 – Caller in the N5200 block of Elm Valley Road, Ogdensburg, reported his cell phone number is being used to scam people. He received four calls from elderly people saying they received a call from him.
• Aug. 30 – Caller in the N1600 block of Sue Lane, Waupaca, reported hearing two gunshots.
• Aug. 29 – Person in the E6700 block of State Highway 54, New London, reported receiving two calls the previous day from an unknown phone number. The male caller left voicemails threatening to blow up her family if she doesn’t stop calling him.
• Aug. 29 – Caller in the N4800 block of State Highway 22-110, Manawa, reported her landlord is mowing the lawn and knocking over items she is trying to sell at her garage sale.
• Aug. 29 – Caller in the 100 block of Maple Street, Waupaca, reported her husband receives prescription Oxycodone and morphine in the mail through Veterans Affairs. On Aug. 25 the drugs were delivered and signed for, but a family member did not sign for the drugs.
• Aug. 29 – Caller at Piggly Wiggly, located in the 800 block of West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported finding a bag containing marijuana on the floor.
• Aug. 29 – Caller in the 100 block of North Morton Street, Waupaca, reported finding needles in her yard.
• Aug. 29 – Caller in the E11200 block of Teske Road, Clintonville, reported her finished basement was damaged, the door is ripped off and there are dents in her garage door.
Driver charged in crash
A driver faces three charges following an Aug. 12 crash.
At 9:35 p.m., on County Trunk E by Casey Road in the town of Waupaca Joshua Houtman, 22, Waupaca, was driving a 2014 Dodge Ram northbound on County E, south of the Casey Road intersection.
Houtman lost control of the vehicle, entered the east ditch, struck the embankment for Casey Road, traveled over both lanes of Casey Road, struck and knocked down signposts, continued northbound, overturned and rolled in the east ditch before coming to a rest on its wheels in a field.
Houtman was cited for operating under the influence, failure to keep his vehicle under control, and operator failure to wear a seatbelt.
His was transported via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, for suspected minor injuries.