Waupaca County sheriff’s report Sept. 25
• Sept. 24 – Caller in the N4700 block of Larry Road, New London, reported his son was walking on Pine Street with a friend and someone shot his son, possibly with a BB gun.
• Sept. 24 – Caller in the N5300 block of Cemetery Road, Manawa, reported four juveniles are going from car to car. She is not sure what they are doing.
• Sept. 24 – Caller at Fleet Farm, located in the 2000 block of Farm Drive, Waupaca, reported they have a 17-year-old female detained for shoplifting.
• Sept. 23 – Caller at Nelson’s Shell, in the 1100 block of Churchill Street, Waupaca, reported two females and a male outside urinating. They were part of a party bus.
• Sept. 22 – Caller in the E8100 block of Patricia Street, Waupaca, reported someone tried to break into her and her son’s cars at 3:45 a.m.
• Sept. 22 – Caller in the 1800 block of Nassau Street, New London, reported someone laying on a nearby merry-go-round at 7 a.m.
• Sept. 22 – Caller at the East Side Mobil Express, in the E3300 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca, reported a semi struck the diesel pumps and there is extensive damage.
• Sept. 22 – Caller in the E6700 block of Garrity Road, Manawa, reported her son took her Chevy Silverado and she told him he couldn’t. She believes he has been drinking.
• Sept. 22 – Caller in the 800 block of Meadow Lane, Manawa, reported his son was possibly abused by his ex-wife’s new husband. The son has bruises all over his head and neck.
• Sept. 22 – Caller in the 1300 block of Crystal Court, Waupaca, reported he chased away a man who was sleeping on his back deck. The man then came back looking for his keys and phone. The man was described as dark/Mexican, 5 foot 7 inches, late 20s, slender, wearing a baseball hat.
• Sept. 21 – Caller in the E2200 block of King Road, Waupaca, reported hearing what sounded like a bunch of gunshots. Officers were unable to locate anything.
• Sept. 21 – Caler at Comfort Inn and Suites, in the 100 block of Foxfire Drive, Waupaca, is requesting an officer for some drug paraphernalia found in a room.
• Sept. 21 – Caller in the N2700 block of Lind Lane, Waupaca, requested an officer to drive around the area as the caller said people are driving cars together. The caller also said he is scared, lives alone and his phones have been messed with.
• Sept. 21 – Caller in the N6700 block of Phelps Road, Ogdensburg, reported a male passed out on the sidewalk. It was unknown if he was breathing.
• Sept. 21 – Caller in the 200 block of Maple Street, Waupaca, reported a 25-year-old female on the floor in the bathroom. She possibly overdosed.
• Sept. 20 – Caller at Weyauwega-Fremont High School, located in the 500 block of East Ann Street, Weyauwega, requested an officer for a fight that was broken up.
• Sept. 20 – Caller at Waupaca High School, located in the E2300 block of King Road, Waupaca, requested an ambulance for a 17-year-old male having a seizure.
• Sept. 20 – Caller in the 600 block of Elm Street, Waupaca, reported someone broke into her house the previous week and stole her rent money and her friend’s cell phone.
• Sept. 20 – Caller in the E5700 block of Desert Road, Fremont, reported someone cut the wires to his cow pasture. This is the sixth year this has happened.
• Sept. 20 – Caller in the E9100 block of County Trunk X, New London, reported her mother had her mail taken around Sept. 7. Taken in the mail was mail order medication.
• Sept. 20 – Caller in the N1800 block of Shadow Road, Waupaca, reported $1,000 had been taken out of his and his wife’s bank account.
• Sept. 19 – Caller in the N3100 block of Shamrock Lane, Farmington, reported someone tried to enter her daughter’s vehicle.
• Sept. 19 – Caller in the 700 block of Demarest Avenue, Waupaca, reported her purse and work bag were stolen from her car.
• Sept. 19 – Caller in the E1200 block of Round Lake Drive, Waupaca, reported his garage and vehicle were gone through.
Man hurt in crash
A Stevens Point man was injured after a crash on Sept. 22.
At 9:52 p.m., in the town of Harrison, Todd Kawski, 48, was driving a 2006 Harley Davidson motorcycle eastbound on County Trunk C, about 1 1/2 miles east of Ness Road.
Kawski started breaking to avoid a deer, lost control and entered the south ditch. He was thrown from the vehicle. Kawski was not wearing a helmet.
He was transported via air ambulance to ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah for serious injuries.
One hurt, one cited in crash
A driver was cited for OWI and his passenger suffered serious injuries due to a Sept. 24 accident.
At 8:23 p.m., on County Trunk T, just north of Crain Road in the town of Lebanon, Montana Graham, 50, Waupaca, was driving a 2014 Chevrolet Caprice southbound on County T.
The vehicle was traveling at about 65 mph when it came to a curve in the road.
The vehicle traveled off the roadway, and then hit a utility pole.
Graham was wearing a seatbelt and was taken via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-New London for a possible injury.
His passenger Becky Graham, 52, Waupaca, was also wearing a seatbelt. She was taken by ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-New London for suspected serious injuries.