Waupaca County sheriff’s report Oct. 9
• Oct. 8 – Caller in the N3300 block of Covered Bridge Road, Waupaca, reported she heard about six gunshots coming from the west of her residence.
• Oct. 8 – Caller in the 700 block of Berlin Street, Waupaca, reported his cabin was broken into. Missing items include some guns and a bow.
• Oct. 8 – Caller in the E4900 block of North Rail Road, Manawa, reported her 17-year-old daughter is getting harassed through Facebook. There are threats of physical violence.
• Oct. 7 – Caller in the N9200 block of Moen Road, Iola, reported a black single cab Dodge pickup in the cemetery. The male driver was slumped over and had blood on his face.
• Oct. 7 – Caller in the E2100 block of Heavens Way, Waupaca, reported someone entered her home office and stole a computer and printer. There was forced entry.
• Oct. 6 – Caller in the E6600 block of Zirbel Road, Weyauwega, reported his ex-girlfriend came into his house and used his phone to transfer $2,830 from his account into hers. She also took his extra set of house keys.
• Oct. 6 – Caller in the N2000 block of East Road, Waupaca, reported his garbage can was moved halfway down the road to County Trunk K into his neighbor’s yard. He heard a loud noise at 3 a.m.
• Oct. 6 – Caller in the N2000 block of East Road, Waupaca, reported hearing a loud noise at 3 a.m. That morning she found a garbage can in her yard and had a damaged mailbox.
• Oct. 6 – Caller in the 400 block of East Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported three people helped him move and they stole a laptop, trail camera and other items.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the E3100 block of Ebbe Lake Road, Waupaca, reported a gray Craftsman riding lawn mower was stolen from the property.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the E8000 block of Weiland Road, New London, reported someone got a hold of his Social Security card, took out a car loan in Virginia and purchased a $80,000 Jeep.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the 100 block of North Franklin Street, Waupaca reported a black, Diamondback stunt bike was stolen at the library.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the N200 block of Kester Road, Fremont, reported a Taurus .38-caliber handgun was taken from the residence.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the N2700 block of Taylor Court, Waupaca, reported his Titan compound bow and other items are missing from his hunting shack.
• Oct. 5 – Caller in the 100 block of West 14th Street, Clintonville, reported a group of kids are toilet papering a house. The homeowner came out to their cars and hit one of the teens.
• Oct. 4 – Caller in the N3800 block of Jennings Road, New London, reported items missing from his storage unit, including a fish mount and other animals.
• Oct. 4 – Caller in the E5700 block of Desert Road, Fremont, reported someone broke into his basement and stole a bunch of decorative pottery.
• Oct. 4 – Caller at Park Vista, located in the 900 block of County Trunk QQ, Waupaca, reported she needs her toilet flushed.
• Oct. 4 – Caller in the E5300 block of Bear Lake Road, Weyauwega, reported having $420 to $450 stolen from her purse in a closet. Everyone there had access to the closet.
• Oct. 3 – Caller at Waupaca County Charter School, in the 300 block of East Main Street, Weyauwega reported a student ran away from the school.
• Oct. 3 – Caller in the 100 block of Wisconsin Street, Weyauwega, reported about 13 cows and four calves crammed into a half-acre size pen that is completely filled with manure. The animals look extremely underweight.
• Oct. 3 – Caller in the 100 block of Sherman Street, Marion, reported someone is swearing and pounding on her door.
• Oct. 2 – Caller in the N2600 block of Melody Lane, Waupaca, reported a GPS device and holder was taken from their vehicle on Sept. 20.
• Oct. 2 – Caller in the E1300 block of Johnson Road, Iola, reported possible marijuana plants growing on her property. After officer inspection it was determined they were not marijuana plants.
• Oct. 2 – Caller in the 800 block of Ware Street, Waupaca, reported a male urinating in the street.
One cited, hurt in crash
A Waupaca man received a citation and was transported to the hospital after a crash on Oct. 1.
At 12:09 a.m., Matthew Johnson, 43, was driving a 2002 Pontiac Aztek, southbound on County Trunk K, north of Barnhart Drive in the town of Dayton.
Johnson started to go into the ditch, went over a driveway and struck a tree in a yard.
He was cited for operating under the influence, failure to keep vehicle under control, and operating a vehicle without insurance.
He was wearing a seatbelt.
Johnson was transferred via ambulance to ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, for suspected minor injuries.
One hurt on gravel road
A Shawano man was hurt after swerving to avoid a deer in a Sept. 30 crash.
At 6:01 a.m., Raul Lopez, 19, was driving a 2006 Nissan Sentra, owned by Olivia Reyna, Shawano, northbound on Jepson Road north of Anton Road in the town of Matteson.
Lopez swerved for a deer, lost control due to the road being gravel, entered the west ditch and rolled over.
He was transferred via ambulance to ThedaCare medical Center-Shawano, for suspected minor injuries. He was wearing a seatbelt.