Waupaca County sheriff’s report Jan. 29
• Jan. 28 – Resident of E400 block of Golke Road, Waupaca, reported the theft of four ice rods, an ice scoop, two tackle boxes, sled, gas lantern and gas stove, among other items.
• Jan. 28 – Caller from 400 block of West Union Street, Waupaca, reported that someone punctured the tire on her car.
• Jan. 28 – A woman from Cecil requested a welfare check on a 16-year-old boy in Waupaca County who sent Facebook messages indicating he was depressed and wanted to harm himself.
• Jan. 27 – Weasels, East Union Street, reported an intoxicated and disorderly male customer.
• Jan. 26 – Caller from Whispering Pines Road, Waupaca, reported that someone broke into his fishing shack and several items were missing.
• Jan. 26 – Caller from the E800 block of County Trunk C, Iola, reported that someone who worked on his computer took money from his account.
• Jan. 26 – Caller from E2400 block of Crystal Lake Road, Waupaca, reported that someone came onto his property and took his trail camera.
• Jan. 25 – Caller on North Main Street in Scandinavia reported that a group of juveniles were throwing rocks or snow at passing cars and her car was damaged.
• Jan. 25 – Woman on Churchill Street in Waupaca reported that her children had injuries after returning from a visit with their father.
• Jan. 24 – Kwik Trip, West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported that someone walked out with a 1.75 liter of vodka without paying for it.
• Jan. 24 – Waupaca Mobil Travel Plaza, West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported a $37 gas drive off.
• Jan. 24 – A caller from the 1200 block of Royalton Street, Waupaca, reported that a woman took some pills and was now unconscious, but breathing.
• Jan. 23 – Community First Credit Union reported that a woman attempted to open a fraudulent account for a person who hired to do this on Facebook.
• Jan. 23 – Caller from Shadow Lake Drive, Waupaca, reported that someone broke into his ice shack and stole a 10-inch auger, six tip-ups, five jig poles, two tackle boxes and other items.
• Jan. 23 – A Fremont woman reported that she is in the process of a divorce. When she went to collect some of her belongings from her old residence, her husband called and threatened to blow her head off if she took anything.
Two people were injured in a crash at approximately 12:40 p.m. Jan. 27 in the town of Larrabee.
Hubert Schoemann, 69, Marion, was westbound on Magolski Road when he lost control on the icy roadway, entered the south ditch and struck a post for a fire number, then went back across the road and hit a mailbox and planter.
Schoemann and a passenger, Elaine Schoemann, 66, Marion, were taken by ambulance to a hospital in Shawano.