Waupaca County sheriff’s report
• Feb. 4 – Caller from 200 block of North Main Street, Waupaca, reported her boyfriend had someone get into her cellphone and print off all of her text messages.
• Feb. 4 – Kwik Trip, West Fulton Street, Waupaca, reported receiving a check written on a closed account.
• Feb. 4 – Caller from Pine Hill Road, Pine River, reported he smelled alcohol on his wife’s breath when she picked up their children to drive them home with her to Waupaca.
• Feb. 3 – Anonymous caller reported a man and a woman were yelling and screaming and it seemed the altercation may turn physical. The man was reported to be on probation, and there was a young child present.
• Feb. 2 – A Waupaca woman contacted police and said she received a call from someone who knew her Social Security number and other personal information. She said the caller claimed she was under investigation.
• Feb. 2 – A man went into the Waupaca police station and reported his mother was missing various items, and he suspected her caregivers.
• Feb. 2 – Caller from Berlin Street, Waupaca, reported his friend called him and said her ex-husband had choked her. Children were in the house at the time.
• Feb. 1 – Caller from N2900 block of Hicks Lane, Waupaca, reported finding the front door wide open when she returned home. She did not think anything was missing, but asked officers to check the area.
• Feb. 1 – Resident of E2800 block of Mud Lake Road, Tigerton, reported her friend mailed some Valentine’s cards for her. One of them had a $50 check in it. The recipient received the card, but not the check.
• Feb. 1 – Caller from E9200 block of Klatt Road, New London, reported a man who was dating his ex was now sending him threatening text messages.
• Jan. 31 – Caller from the 600 block of Hansen Street, Waupaca, reported a former roommate stole her daughter’s toys after being asked to move out.
• Jan. 31 – Weyauwega woman reported her husband pushed her and tried to choke her. She said both had been drinking.