Natashia Bartel and Codi Neumann were married on April 16, 2011 at St. Peter Lutheran Church in Weyauwega.
The bride is the daughter of Brad and Janet Kaminske, of Weyauwega, and Leroy and Heidi Bartel, of Manawa.
The groom is the son of Corky and Faye Neumann, of Waupaca.
The matron of honor was Cala Feranec. Bridesmaids were Sadie Kaminske, Ashley Aegerter, Desiri Neumann, Ashley Schmidt and Hilda Bartel. The best man was Jared Harris. Groomsmen were Tyler Bartel, Stoney Eastman, Dusty Stichman, James Schmidt and Joshua Neumann.The miniature bride and groom were Ali Kaminske and Gage Oxford. Ushers were Chuck Demske and Mike Fuhrman.
The reception, dinner and dance were held at the Best Western Grand Seasons Hotel in Waupaca.
The couple is residing in Manawa.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program