Iola Living Assistance held its Resident Christmas Party on Friday, Dec. 16.
Several staff members led a Christmas carol sing-a-long just prior to a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus. All residents received gifts from Santa, followed by juice and cookies.
- County E project planned
- Weyauwega library hosts film on childbirth
- Chain Association to hold annual meeting
- Brat fry at Piggly Wiggly
- Cops make 20 calls to one bar (12)
- Fatal crash on U.S. 10
- Program on snakes at Mosquito Hill (2)
- Nominees sought for Community Heroes Award
- Celebrating summer at Strawberry Fest (9)
- Chain island namesake dies