City holds rain barrel workshop
City residents are invited to sign up for a Build Your Own Rain Barrel Workshop.
The workshop will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, April 14, at the Waupaca Recreation Center.
The cost is $20 with a limit of one rain barrel per person.
Preregistration and prepayment are required.
The workshop is limited to the first 50 city residents that sign up and pay for it. Since participants will be using power tools during the workshop, participants must be at least 18 years old.
Registration and payment must be returned to City Hall by Thursday, April 5. Checks should be payable to City of Waupaca Rain Barrel Workshop.
The workshop is being sponsored by the city, with additional funding from Waupaca County Land & Water and the Waupaca County Natural Resource Foundation.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning