Waupaca man charged with 4th OWI
Randall R. Seeger, 30, Waupaca, was arrested for his fourth drunken driving offense shortly after 5 a.m. Saturday, April 21.
A state trooper pulled Seeger over on State Highway 54 near Madden Road after clocking him at 75 mph in a 55 mph zone. The trooper suspected Seeger had been drinking and conducted field sobriety tests.
Seeger was also cited for speeding and failing to wear a seat belt.
- County E project planned
- Weyauwega library hosts film on childbirth
- Chain Association to hold annual meeting
- Brat fry at Piggly Wiggly
- Cops make 20 calls to one bar (12)
- Fatal crash on U.S. 10
- Program on snakes at Mosquito Hill (2)
- Nominees sought for Community Heroes Award
- Celebrating summer at Strawberry Fest (9)
- Chain island namesake dies