Police search students’ cars for drugs
Waupaca police officers, assisted by a canine, performed a sweep of vehicles in the Waupaca High School parking lot today (Thursday).
The canine found six violations, including possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of residual amounts of marijuana and possession of alcohol.
Municipal ordinance citations are being issues to the students, who range in age from 16 to 18.
Waupaca police were joined in their sweep by Waupaca School District staff and officers from the Portage and Adams County Sheriff’s Departments and the Marshfield Police Department.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning