Trinity Lutheran Church will hold a worship service and building dedication ceremony at 9 a.m. Sunday, June 24.
Located at 206 E. Badger St., Trinity has recently completed a new sanctuary as part of a $3.65 million construction project.
The project included a sanctuary and office complex, updating the electrical system, renovating and moving the organ and creating more space for education and music.
Trinity added about 20,000 square feet to its total space, It can now seat 463 people in the sanctuary, up from 280 people.
The congregation’s celebration of the new building will continue at 6:30 p.m. June 24 with Comedy Night. The DePere improv troupe, Comedy City, will perform to help raise funds for youth activities. Admission is $10 per person at the door.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (8)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (1)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort