Body found in Rainbow Lake
The body of a 79-year-old resident of the Wisconsin Veterans Home in King was found in Rainbow Lake shortly after 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6.
The man was found floating face down and unresponsive along the retaining wall between Ove Hall and Burns Clemens Hall.
The Waupaca County Sheriff’s Department and the Waupaca Area ambulance respnded to a call from the WVH.
The coroner pronounced William C. Senn dead at the scene.
The death is still under investigation.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program