Waupaca train crossing work rescheduled
Work is expected to begin Tuesday, Sept. 4 on two Canadian National Railroad street crossings in the city of Waupaca.
The work, which will entail the replacement of rail through the roadway crossings, will cause several days of streets closures at those railroad main line tracks.
Ware Street is scheduled to be closed beginning on Tuesday, with work on Wesley Street to follow.
The Ware Street main line tracks will include the area east of Oborn Street and west of Tower Road. The Wesley Street main line tracks will involve the area north of Elm Street.
The work was initially scheduled to begin on Aug. 29.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (3)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (1)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort