2013 Mid-Western Rodeo royalty sought
The contestant selected will reign over the Manawa Lions sponsored 55th Annual Mid-Western Rodeo held July 5-7, and attend other area parades and events.
To qualify, a contestant must be 17 years of age - no older than 23 (as of competition date), a legal resident of Wisconsin, never married or had a child. Contestants must have good speaking ability, must be a seasoned and confident horseback rider and also have use of a horse to participate in events. Contestant shall reside within 60 miles of Waupaca County.
The 2013 Rodeo Queen Contest will be held during the 2012 Mid-Western Rodeo. Contestant judging will start at the rodeo open house on Thursday, June 28 and continue at all the rodeo performances. Crowning will be Sunday, July 1, during the 2 p.m. rodeo performance.
Deadline for applications is June 1. Applications are available at www.manawarodeo.org or by contacting Rodeo Queen Coordinator Connie Klotzbuecher at 1-800-74RODEO, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Mid-Western Rodeo Queen Contest c/o Mid-Western Rodeo - PO Box 952 - Manawa, WI 54949
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (9)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day