'Attic Trunk' at Weyauwega's library
Two programs are planned at the library during the week of July 16.
The library's first performer that week will be Lynn Marcks from the nIc Foundation and the "Attic Trunk" at 2 p.m. Monday, July 16.
Later that week, Sharon Peterson will bring a live fruit bat to the library for her program, "Incredible Bats."
It will begin at 2 p.m. Friday, July 20.
Also coming up at the library is the water carnival.
It will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 25.
Children should bring their towels and be prepared to get wet.
The Fang Summer Reading Club wrapped up on Juy 2.
Ticket orders must be turned in by Friday, July 13.
Checks should be written to the Weyauwega Public Library.
That is because the library will write out one check for the entire order.
Those who have misplaced order froms and have earned free tickets should stop in at the library to receive a new order form.
For more information about these and other programs taking place this summer at the Weyauwega Pulic Library, , visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call the library at 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director