A barn fire was reported on Wednesday, Feb. 1, at W10322 Givens Road.
The Hortonville Fire Department responded to the scene and firemen were able to put out the fire.
Hortonville paged New London for assistance; New London sent firefighters and tanker trucks to the scene.
Electrical crews worked to cut power to the barn. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director