Baylake Bank community commitment benefits schools
Financial Center Manager Rhonda Wilz commented, "All of us at Baylake Bank are committed to this community and the local school system. Sure, some of us have our own children in the schools, but more importantly, we absolutely believe in the importance of supporting local youth. It may sound clichè, but the youth really are our future!"
Wilz recently spent several days in the schools doing presentations for Junior Achievement, as she has done for the past six years.
"Contributing to things like the Athletic Complex, post-prom events and scholarships are all very important to us, and we are proud of the significant financial donations Baylake Bank provides. Above all else, I think it's our time helping the youth - and adults - in our area with successful money management where we have the most responsibility as a community bank. This is our area of expertise," Wilz said. "It is very rewarding to serve as the financial resource our friends and neighbors know they can count on."
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director