Bear Creek ambulance coverage shifts
This service replaces the EMT-staffed ambulance currently stationed in Bear Creek.
According to Brian VanDenLangenberg , NLFMC supervisor of Emergency Services, "There should be little to no effect on service to the residents of Bear Creek and the surrounding area based on our record of response times." He added that paramedics have specialized training beyond that of EMTs, making them better equipped to address a wider range of medical emergencies in a more efficient and effective manner.
VanDenLangenberg also expressed that both community members and New London Family Medical Center are grateful for the years of dedicated service and support from the Bear Creek Ambulance staff.
As of July 31, Bear Creek residents will continue to call for ambulance service by dialing 911 and dispatchers will seamlessly notify the NLFMC paramedics to respond.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (9)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day