Black light show at library
Jane Swiggum will bring her Black Light Show to the Weyauwega Public Library at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1.
She will entertain with black lights and will explain how some effects are achieved.
Children may still register and win prizes in the summer library program "Dream Big - Read."
Those who are trying to be the top readers in their age groups should have their blue reading slips turned in by 6 p.m. Thursday, July 26.
The top two readers in each age group will win the first choice of prizes. Those who do not earn a first choice may continue reading and earning level prizes and raffle tickets.
Raffle tickets will soon be available.
Visit the library to learn what other activities are taking place this summer.
Those who ordered Timber Rattler tickets from the Fang Reading club may pick up their tickets at the library.
For more information, visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call the library at 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director