Breakfast on the Farm June 17
Sponsored by the Weyauwega-Fremont FFA Chapter, the event will include a petting zoo, hay rides, baloons, face painting, antique engines, antique dairy equipment, a 50/50 raffle and games for children.
The menu will be ham, all-you-can-eat pancakes, hash browns, applesauce, cheese, ice cream, milk and coffee.
The cost will be $6 for adults, $4 for children ages 6 to 12 and free for children 5 and under.
Proceeds will be used for FFA leadership conferences, conventions and scholarships.
Supplemental funds will be provided by South Waupaca County Chapter 30077 of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program