Bridge work planned on highways
Work is currently scheduled to begin April 23 and is scheduled for completion in early June.
Ram Construction Services of Michigan Inc. is the prime contractor for the project. Crews will preserve the structures by sealing the decks.
Motorists can expect to encounter the following traffic impacts:
• Short-term single-lane closures on U.S. Highway 10 from the Portage County line to the Outagamie County line
• One-week closure of the Churchill Street ramp to and from U.S. 10 east
• Short-term single-lane closures on State Highway 22 north between the ramp terminals with U.S. 10
• Short-term lane closures with flagging on U.S. 45 from State Highway 96 to State highway 54
Total cost for the projects is $194.000, paid in full from state transportation funds.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (9)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day