Randy Peterson entertained children during Neuschafer Community Library's celebration of the end of its summer reading program.
The Aug. 8 event in Fremont included Peterson's concert and a picnic.
After the concert, there were glow-in-the-dark face painting and a campfire lunch. The prizes, sponsored by the Friends of the Library, Baylake Bank and Farmer's State Bank, were also announced.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning