Chamber makes move
Chamber Director Sandy Yaeger said the CACC has purchased the building at 1 S. Main Street and is excited to settle into a new location with more space.
"We are in the process of unpacking and organizing," Yaeger said via email. "We will be moving storage shed items May 29-31. If anyone has spare time and would like to help, please call us at 715-823-4606."
Watch for a complete story on the move in the June 14 issue of the County Post East.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (2)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day