Concert at Pioneer Park
Pioneer Park, located at 32 Eleventh Street, is maintained and operated by the Clintonville Area Historical Society.
Sawall, a recent high school graduate, started playing the concertina at age eight. He recently was a hit with a performance with his band at the Clintonville High School graduation ceremony.
According to Mary Beth Kuester, docent coordinator for the Society, special events like this performance have been planned throughout the summer to attract new audiences to the historical site.
"We expect Tyler's appearance to attract young people to the site," Kuester noted.
Tours of the History House, the former Kuester residence and city, town and village hall, the Denn log cabin and the Doty Besserdick stove wood house will be available July 14.
There is no admission charge, but free-will offerings are accepted to support the Societies' efforts to preserve the history of Clintonville and the surrounding area.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (3)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day