Central Wisconsin Electric Cooperative kicked off its 75th anniversary celebration at its annual meeting Saturday, April 14.
CEO Greg Blum and Board Chairman Tony Buss addressed the challenges CWEC is facing and what the co-op and board of directors are doing to address them while maintaining affordable electricity for its members.
Almost 430 food items were donated by members for area food pantries. Also help promoted were the benefits of switching to CFLs from standard incandescent lighting. Each person who donated three or more items was given a CFL bulb.
Re-elected to the board of directors were Leonard Oppor and Anthony Buss, Jr.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (3)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day