Dazzling for a good cause
The WRAHF 9th Annual Dinner, "Denim and Diamonds-Giddy Up and Give," will be held on Tuesday., Sept. 18 at Crystal Falls Banquet Facility in New London.
The fundraising goal is $80,000, which is the estimated cost of a new outpatient treatment center within NLFMC.
"This center will give patients easy access to their outpatient care like infusions, transfusions, wound care and more," said Bill Schmidt, chief executive officer at New London Family Medical Center.
Nancy Ignacio, event chairperson, is looking forward to the western-themed event. "This is always considered the event of the season by many residents of New London and surrounding communities," she said, noting the evening is "a chance to dress up and enjoy an evening of fellowship and philanthropy, all with the goal of raising funds for New London Family Medical Center."
Tickets are $60 for an individual or $100 for a couple. To order tickets, call Joy Flohr at (920) 531-2092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining Ignacio on the annual dinner committee are Kelly Beyer, Joanne Doornink, Pam Gretzinger, Carrie Katerzynske, LaVonne Klein an Lisa Kuss.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program