DI teams earn top honors
The Optimistic Mighty Green from Waupaca Learning Center, and Absorbidoptra from Waupaca Middle School both placed first in the scientific challenge category. Those teams created original solar energy protoypes to collect, capture and use solar energy, and used theatrical lighting to present a performance about the use of solar energy.
The Four Directionors from Waupaca High School) placed second in the fine arts challenge. This team created a movie trailer presented in a live performance, about two different countries, with a team created soundtrack.
Successful performances were also given by the Santa's Super Spies from WLC and Wicky Wacky, Waupaca Wonders from Chain O' Lakes Elementary School.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (1)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (2)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort