Vicky Braegelmann and Nicholas Goeser are engaged and planning a June 30 wedding at Seven Dolars Catholic Church in Albany, Minn.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Dave and Linda Braegelmann of Albany. She is a 2003 graduate of Albany High School and a 2008 graduate of the University of Minnesota-Duluth with majors in accounting and finance.
She is currently employed at North Dakota State University and finishing a master's degree in business administration this May.
The future groom is the son of Jim and Jan Goeser of Iola. He is a 1998 graduate of Iola-Scandinavia High School, a 2003 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire with a bachelor's degree in kinesiology, and a 2005 master's degree in education from Marietta College, Ohio.
He is currently employed at North Dakota State as an assistant football coach.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning