Megan Coe and Tom Johnson are engaged and planning a Sept. 29 wedding in Madison.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Edward and Cheryl Coe of Waupaca. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in 2010 and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Graduate School in 2012 with bachelor's and master's degrees in communication sciences and disorders. She is employed by Aegis Therapies and will work at Bethel Home and Services in Viroqua as a speech pathologist.
The future groom is the son of Wesley and Kari Johnson of Janesville. He is a 2010 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point majoring in history, German and international studies. He is currently employed at WPS Insurance Corp. in Madison.
The couple met at UW-Stevens Point while taking a course in Mandarin Chinese.
Following their marriage, they will live in La Crosse.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (3)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day