Kailee Hunt and Travis Borchert, both of Madison, are engaged and planning a Sept. 8, 2012, wedding.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Jeff Hunt of Bancroft and the late Denise Hunt. She graduated from Almond-Bancroft in 2006 and earned a bachelor's degree in radiation therapy from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She is employed by University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison.
The future groom is the son of Mark and Tina Borchert of Almond. He is also a 2006 graduate of Almond-Bancroft and is pursuing a Bachelor's degree in health care administration from the University of Phoenix. He is employed by Brookdale Senior Living in Madison.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning