Renee Peters and Brad Jensen are engaged and planning a June 2, 2012 wedding.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Scott and Cheryl Peters, of Weyauwega. She is a 2007 graduate of Fox Valley Lutheran High School and a December 2011 graduate of Martin Luther College in New Ulm, Minn., where she received a bachelor's degree in early child and elementary education.
She works at child-care centers in Fremont and Hortonville.
The future groom is the son of Joe and Deborah Jensen, of Hortonville. He is a 2006 graduate of Fox Valley Lutheran High School and a May 2011 graduate of Martin Luther College, where he received a bachelor's degree in elementary and secondary physical education. He teaches in Valentine, Neb.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program