Shannon Rhode and Timothy Myers are engaged and planning an August 2012 wedding in Waupaca.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Greg and Lynn Rhode, of Hartford. She is a 2001 graduate of Hartford Union High School and a 2006 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. Shepresently works as a health promotion program coordinator for the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Adams, Green Lake, Marquette, and Waushara Counties and as a personal trainer for Health and Fitness Headquarters in Waupaca,
The future groom is the son of Glenn and Linda Myers, of Waupaca, and Lori Chesnut, of Waupaca. He is a 1998 graduate of Waupaca High School and a 2002 graduate of Fox Valley Technical College. He currently works as a patrol deputy for the Waupaca County Sheriff's Office and is a volunteer firefighter for the Waupaca Fire District.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program