Rebecca Erickson of Iola has completed the highest level of national paraoptometric certi?cation.
She has earned the title of Certi?ed Paraoptometric Technician (CPOT).
Erickson has proven the level of required knowledge of optometric practice in areas of pre-testing procedures, clinical procedures, ophthalmic optics and dispensing, refractive status of the eye and binocularity, anatomy and physiology, and practice management. She was also required to pass a practical exam in which she had to perform various tasks at different stations relating to case history, contact lenses and ophthalmic dispensing.
The Commission of Paraoptometric Certi?cation oversees the program.
Erickson is employed by Dr. Daniel Everts at Advanced Family Eyecare in Waupaca.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director