Farmers State Bank of Waupaca has hired Cathie Smith as a branch manager/loan officer for the Fremont branch.
She will handle vehicle, mortgage, construction and home equity loans and will also oversee the day-to-day operations of the branch.
Smith is a 2000 graduate of Weyauwega-Fremont High School and a 2005 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh with a degree in business administration, with an emphasis in marketing.
During and after college, she worked for Fox Cities Title. Most recently, she worked at Stewart Title Company, where she was a closing agent/manager of the Waupaca office.
The experience she acquired in the real estate industry has provided her with the knowledge to help customers through any lifeshifting occasion.
In her spare time, Smith enjoys traveling, playing volleyball, boating and spending time with her family and friends.
"I look forward to forming relationships with our customers and giving them the personal service they deserve to meet their banking needs," she said.
Smith can be reached at 920-446-2772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet her during Farmers State Bank's open house, which will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 8. There will be pizza, refreshments and raffle prizes, with the chance to win $100, $50 and for two people - $25.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director