Weyauwega-Fremont's FFA Quiz Bowl Team won first place at a recent speaking contest in Winneconne.
Team members Ryanne Benz, Karlie Grundman, Kaitlyn Hickey, Hailey Krause and Jordan Rucks are advancing to the sectionals contest.
In addition, Lukas Erdmann is moving on to the sectional speaking contest after placing second in the discussion competition.
Jonas Kobiske also participated on the discussion team and placed fifth.
The parliamentary procedure team of Jane Beyer, Mark Buchholtz, Katie Gilbert, Cassie Rucks, KaLyn Schwartz and Teal Tomaszewski placed third.
Cassie Rucks and Jamie Seward participated in prepared speaking. Rucks received third place, and Seward received fourth place.
Taylor Kester and Olivia Fedja competed in extemporaneous speaking, with Kester received third place and Fedja fifth place.
Participating in the job interview contest were Alisha Kloehn and Katie Gilbert. Kloehn received third place and Gilbert sixth place.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (7)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day