Fire damages shed
When they arrived at the residence of Galen Heier, firefighters found heavy smoke billowing out of the southeast corner of a shed.
Although Heier attempted to bring the fire under control with a garden hose, the fire spread throughout the south side of the building and into the attic, according to Fire Chief Jeff Olson.
Firefighters tore down the metal ceiling to get at the fire in the attic.
Olson said the fire appeared to have started in an area where an extension cord for a box fan had been plugged in.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (3)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day