Students paint designs on city snow plows
Students in Ronessa Lund's fourth grade art class at Rexford-Longfellow Elementary in Clintonville recently took part in a project that allowed them to paint the City of Clintonville's snow plow blades.
Students planned their designs and then spent three days painting them onto the plow blades.
The designs include a Trucker plow blade, snowman, alligator, and "big mouth". Dan Etheridge, a Public Works Department mechanic, originally posed the idea to the class. Paint supplies were donated by Torborg's Lumber.
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director
- More delays for Iola's bridge project (2)
- Park renamed after Jim Boyer
- Fire department plans fundraisers
- School district recognized for wellness program