"The Haunted Trails: Zombie Apocalypse" will open this weekend in Weyauwega.
Weyauwega-Fremont drama students, teachers and professional zombies from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, The Lost Voyage and Ghost Boat will perform the semi-scripted piece.
It will be held from 8 p.m. to midnight on Friday, Oct. 19; Saturday, Oct. 20; Friday, Oct. 26; Sunday, Oct. 28; and Wednesday, Oct. 31, on the trails that go through the school forest behind W-F schools.
It will run each hour on the hour, and those who attend are encouraged to dress warmly.
The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for students up to 12th grade.
Registration will take place in W-F Middle School.
For more information, contact Carrie Gruman-Trinkner at email@example.com or 920-867-8854.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning