There is a new public display at Parkview Elementary School in New London.
A sculpture garden was installed this month with the help of Oberstadt Landscapes and the New London Agriculture and Horticulture Education Department.
Henry Miles donated the sculpture which is now surrounded by the garden, designed by local landscaper Jerry Oberstadt.
"We really wanted to be able to create a landscape design that softened the sculpture and attracted year-round interest in an artistic way," said Oberstadt. "This was a great opportunity for our local agriculture students to get real hands-on experience and contribute to their community."
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (11)
- Planting the seeds of learning