Historical society meets Aug. 27
The agenda includes finalizing plans for the Sept. 1 rummage and bake sale and continued discussion about the old Beaver Dam School.
The historical society will hold the rummage and bake sale at the Village Hall from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 1. All are invited.
Items for the sale should be dropped off at the Village Hall between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31. Clothing will not be accepted.
The Fremont Area Historical Society is located at the Village Hall, 317 Wolf River Drive.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director