Homecoming week set to begin
The week's activities include:
• Monday, Sept. 17: Dig Pink Day; float building from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.; girls volleyball at home versus Waupaca (Dig Pink breast cancer fundraiser).
• Tuesday, Sept. 18: Twin Day, float building from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.; girls volleyball at home versus Amherst.
• Wednesday, Sept 19: Duct Tape Day; float building from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.; powder puff football at 6:30 p.m. with a bonfire to (weather permitting).
• Thursday, Sept. 20: Super Hero Day, with Freshmen - Superman, Sophomores - The Incredibles, Juniors - Captain American and Seniors - Batman; float building from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.; boys volleyball at 6:30 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 21: School Spirit Day; picture day; pep rally and parade; football game versus Amherst.
• Saturday, Sept. 22: Dance from 8 p.m. to midnight, with the crowning at 10:30 p.m.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (9)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day