I-S School Board meets April 9
Agenda items include: Auditing and approval of vouchers, treasurer's report, administrative reports, budget status, Food Service report, 2012-13 budget, Extra-Curricular and Athletic Committee proposal, Youth Options applications, and Girls Cooperative Hockey Program.
The board will also review the following policies: Organization for Administrative Purposes, Faculty Procedures for Selecting Academic Excellence Higher Education Scholarship Designee in the Event of a Tie, Multiple Policies with One Minor Change; plus updates to the following 700 Series policies - Support Services, Public Complaints About Instructional Programs, and Procedures for Handling Public Complaints About Instructional Programs;
Prior to the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the high school chorus room to discuss the 2012-13 budget.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (1)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (2)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day