Little Wolf High School faculty selected junior class member, Joe Kaczorowski, son of Michelle and Steven Kaczorowski, Manawa as the Little Wolf High School Badger Boy's State Representative. Kaczorowski is an active member of FFA.
Faculty from Little Wolf High School chose junior class member, Amanda Bartel, daughter of Susan and Kevin Bartel, New London as the Little Wolf High School Badger Girl's State Representative. Bartel's essay demonstrated her interest in government and citizenship, outstanding leadership and character. She has been involved in student council, solo ensemble, art team and has been class treasurer.
The Manawa Lion's Club sponsors Badger Boy's State, June 9-16 at Ripon College.
Along with the American Legion Auxiliary, the Manawa Lion's Club also sponsors Badger Girl's State, June 17-22 at UW-Oshkosh.
- Manawa citizens concerned about sand mine's impact
- Board to consider fundraising deadline for fitness center (7)
- ArtyFest to use Legion's liquor license (1)
- Contract for 4K Community Collaborative approved
- WPPA Fly-In is this weekend
- City band concert set for June 21
- Breakfast on the Farm
- New London Remembered exhibit opens (1)
- Ms. Waupaca County Senior Homemaker Pageant held
- Council considers funding for tourism effort