Kwik Trip opens July 26
The arrival of the store will bring approximately 30 new jobs to the Clintonville area with a company that ranked No. 1 on the Milwaukee Journal's Top Work Places list in 2012.
Kwik Trip will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to serve the Clintonville area. Kwik Trip will offer unleaded and diesel fuel that carries the Top Tier label. A soft touch car wash is also available, along with no fee ATMs.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is one of the larges independently held convenience store chains in the United States. Kwik Trip owns and operates over 410 Kwik Trip and Kwik Star stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, and employs over 10,000 people. The Clintonville store will be registered with the United States Green Building Council to become a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified building. Certification is anticipated in late 2012.
- Farmington citizens want County Q fixed
- Clintonville hires new principal
- Meet the artists on May 28
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (13)
- Planting the seeds of learning