St, Paul Lutheran School students worked together with their chapel partners on a character education project. The students together designed an acrostic based on the word RESPECT.
The students had to identify individuals and/or ways in which they could show respect to others. Many of the groups listed people that respect should be shown to, such as elders, parents, teachers, classmates, police and each other.
Shown in photo are (left to right): Wyatt Nichols, Harley Van Ark, Jacob Scheller and Brady Zemple.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director