Library announces summer program
Registration begins that day, with prizes, programs and performers all part of this summer's plan.
The library is again offering numerous programs this summer, including French, Spanish, reader's theater, chess, tennis and stories and crafts.
Sign-up sheets will become available in June for the programs.
The library will also host its annual ice cream social at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, June 7, to help kick off the summer library program. Entertainment will be provided by the "Happy Wanderers."
Chess and tennis are already being offered through the library.
The chess program, for ages youth to adult, is held from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursdays.
Tennis for age youth to adult began on May 8 and is offered every Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. A waiver must be signed in order to participate. Minors must have their waivers signed by an adult.
Both programs will continue through the summer months, with people able to join them at any time.
For more information about what is going on at the local library, visit the library or its website www.wegalibrary.org or call the library at 920-867-3742. The library is also on Facebook.
- Winchester ready to launch summer programs
- Strawberry Sam and Sally winners sought
- Book group meeting in Scandinavia
- Hospice seeks pet therapy volunteers
- Student art on display at Waupaca High School
- Senior Recognition Ceremony at WHS
- Friends of lakes group meets at Holly Center
- Lioness blood drive May 21
- Salon celebrates anniversary with street dance
- City hires new economic development director