Library, museum seek public input
The UW-Extension office in Waupaca developed the focus group for the library and museum to get public input on the future of the two organizations.
The meeting will take about one hour. Contact the library at 920-982-8519 or email@example.com to sign up for the focus group.
The purpose of the focus group is to get a better understanding of the community needs that the library and museum are able to address. The library and museum want to know how the organizations can best address the community's needs and how to create an environment of discovery for our community now and well into the future.
All ideas are on the table including building a new, more functional library and allowing the museum to take over the current historic building. Neither organization can move forward until they know what the community wants.
The New London Public Library is committed to providing materials, services and programs to meet the educational and recreational needs of the community. The purpose of the New London Public Museum is to preserve and promote the community's natural, native and historical culture for the benefit of the public.
- Olsen, Petersen discuss school revenue
- More dam issues in Manawa (2)
- W-F schools have new principal
- Schroeder to serve on Dayton board (1)
- Lessons in design
- Principal Mummy (9)
- Planting the seeds of learning
- Students collect 1.3 million pop tops
- West county communities observe Memorial Day
- East county communities observe Memorial Day